Our goal is to help you master the competencies that will enable you to become a successful employee of an IT company or establish your own. The most successful students receive job offers on the day of protection of the graduation project
In the IT park you will be offered:
- To learn a programming language at a sufficient level;
- Get a job as a programmer (Junior developer);
- Prepare for an interview when you are hired by a programmer or leader in a large IT organization;
- Present at real interviews as leading programmer, software development manager, project manager, system architect, etc .;
- To complete work experience in the leading companies of the IT industry (from residents and partners of the IT park);
- Find like-minded people for your IT project.